Our draining service includes pumping and cleaning the inside of the tank.
At the end of the service, our hydrocureurs are equipped with an innovative system allowing the return of water to your pit with water seeded (that is to say that contains the bacteria of purification) necessary for the operation of your pit.
We are able to unclog any type of pipeline. Equipped with numerous nozzles that allow us to eliminate grease deposits, roots, rubble and sediment, we will make every effort to optimise the flow of your pipe during our interventions.
We can also offer a video inspection of the connections in order to:
- Check the condition of the camera connections on the rod
- Search for anomalies causes of engorgement: corrosion, abrasion, crack, breakage, infiltration, sagging, roots, lack of joint, cement drainage…
A report with photos and explanations of the anomalies can be given to you with the invoice.
We can also offer you
- Grease trap drain
- Drainage of sealed pit
- Sump drainage, decanter, gaze
- Hydrocurage of rainwater and wastewater systems
- Cleaning of sewage treatment plants
- High pressure industrial cleaning
- Draining station lifting
- Micro-station emptying
- Drainage tank
We work with individuals, professionals, communities and industries
- Make sure the pit covers are visible
- Specify the accessibility to the pit (number of meters separating the location of the truck from emptying the pit)
- Indicate whether the street is accessible with a large truck or not
- If the WC pipe is clogged, indicate if an object (toilet deodorant) could have fallen into the toilet.
To carry out our work we have:
- Two hydrocurors
- An aspirator
- Three recycling hydrocureurs
- A trailer
- A camera
All our vehicles are 19 tons or more